ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The position is responsible for the overall solution development within the stream aligned team of commercial services. This includes defining and driving the continuous improvement cycles, defining, measuring and improving the SDLC\DevOps processes and providing excellent customer service on the platforms managing the relevant support functions. The person needs to manager customer demands across the diverse application landscape. To achieve this the incumbent defines, tracks, and monitors relevant KPI’s around system health, delivery cadence, and overall business partner satisfaction.
In this context, your mission will be:
As a Scrum Master, we will of course expect you to be familiar with sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, product backlog, user stories. We will also expect you to know the difference of roles and responsibilities between product owner, business analyst, project manager and scrum master. And we will expect you to be committed to agile values and be fully dedicated to the team and its success.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise, meet goals and provide results
· You must be very knowledgeable with agile principles and tools
· You fully understand the intrinsic values and purpose of Agile principles against traditional approaches
· You grasp every opportunity to build relationships and partnerships across the organization.
· You help the team and organization adopt the Agile principles: you ensure that the team adheres to its principles and processes, adopts new practices and behaviours; you ensure that the organization sees the benefits of becoming Agile; you act as a change agent when implementing scrum.
· Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
· You support the Product Owner for effective product backlog management, understand product planning in a given environment, ensure the PO arranges his/her backlog in a way that maximises the delivery of value considering technical constraints.
· You identify and proactively remove impediments, be they technical, organizational or people related. You get satisfaction when solving problems. You are ecstatic when the team performs at its best. You know when to push and when to step back. You seize opportunities to amplify learnings.
· You act as an internal coach to the team, leading them to become fully agile, self-organized and to be at their best.
· Comfortable with ambiguous or conflictual situations: in such situations, you know how to convey the right message to the right people, you keep your composure and confidence and do not lose sight of the big picture
· You are genuine, open, confident and courageous
· Technical background is a must, you were a developer in a previous life
· Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to non-technical people
· Help teams implement changes effectively
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to integrate into international and cross-functional teams
· Ensuring all applicable SES Policies and Procedures are properly implemented and applied, responsible for application Lifecycle Maintenance, building in automation wherever reasonable
· Deploying applications and the related process following a continuous deployment practice to make patching and upgrading quick and easy
· Ensure each production release is complete with proper testing, documentation and communication plan
· Implement and maintain current security audit measures and ensure the access is reviewed as needed
· Transparently managing the continuous improvement backlogs with all applicable stakeholders, and where no business partner support, driving application councils for appropriate priorities
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Business Admin, with a master’s degree in a similar discipline considered a plus
· Strong working knowledge of AGILE principals, and SDLC\DevOps practices
· Minimum seven to ten years of relevant experience
· Minimum five years of CRM implementation / configuration, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics CRM\365
· Excellent working knowledge of commercial business process.
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS / COMMENTS
· Fluency in English (oral and written) any other language is considered as an asset
· Some international travel required